If you are one of those people who have yet to file your tax returns, then you are not alone.

It might be that you have only just become aware that in addition to your UK tax return you have a continued requirement to file annual US tax and information returns. It might be that you think you need to make a disclosure to the UK tax authorities. We have a wealth of experience whatever your situation.

US UK tax services can help you through the complexities of filing your return and any past due returns. Our aim is to make the process as clear and worry free as possible.

For more information please email us at info@usuktaxservices.co.uk or call us on 020 3638 7892